January 20, 2009

A perfect pair

I’m glad I have a friend like you.
I’m so glad you’re here.
I can tell you anything at all,
That’s why I hold you dear.
I found a place to escape,
It’s safe and warm inside.
It’s in your loving arms of friendship,
the best place for me to hide.
We are best friends,
The perfect pair!
We never fight,
we always share.
Of all the friends that I have,
There is one thing that I know.
You’re the best, and that’s a fact,
‘Cause I know you’ll never go.
When I’m sad and lonely,
I can count on you to be there.
Because I know you love me,
and because I know you care.

8 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

perfect :)..

urs..hemu..

Bhargavi said...

nice..life sure is beyond anyone's imagination ;-) .. keep writing

Yamini Meduri said...

nice one...!!!

so pure is your heart
so beautiful is your art
so perfect is your part
so lovely is your start

Love....finds a special place
that is expressed with all grace
the little smile on your face
receives all these words of praise

beautiful Aparna.....i felt these lines after reading your work....hope you like it...!!!

Aparna said...

thanks hems

Aparna said...

hay thanks Bedazzled..

Aparna said...

hay yamini those are really nice lines for me.. thanks a lot dear

Anonymous said...

good ji u turning to lady shakespeare :)

good poem!!

Aparna said...

thnak you sam ji. hehehe lady shakespeare :) hehe. vadiya mazaak tha ji.

cheers
aparna

New updates:

" The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way. "

Aparna