January 14, 2009

"You don't Understand"

I don't think you understand,
Then again many don't,
But I thought you would understand,
Then again I guess you won't.
***
Is it that you don't trust me?
Like my father did before?
Why has it change?
Or maybe you just changed more.
***
It doesn't have to be this way.
Why are you torturing me?
Little by litttle my minds gone insane.
I'm crying can't you see?
You are supposed to be the one to wipe up my tears,
***
But now its all you to blame,
You are supposed to be the one to chase away my fears,
but now your the place from which they came.
I really don't think you understand,
Things arn't as they seem,
I can't try to make you understand,
Cause you just won't listen to me.
You just don't understand.
“Most people don't understand me not because they can't it's just that they won't try.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello Aparna...!!!

nice one....but i am feared to read between the lines....is anything wrong???

i hope nothing serious...!!!

and yes, there are hardly very few who really understand our inner self...!!!

esp. it happens with us, girls...!!!

hope everything gets back to the normal very soon...!!!

Aparna said...

Hay yamini nothing serious dear. i am so glad that i have found such a great person. its that just sometimes things dont go right. dont worry everything is fine and back to normal. thanks for your concern.

take care
bless you
aparna

New updates:

" The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way. "

Aparna