April 17, 2009

Always and Forever

Always and forever,
I just want you to know.
I will always be there for you,
Know matter how far you go.
***
You can travel by the sea,
You can travel in the air.
By camel across the desert,
I will always be there.
***
Your knowledge astounds me,
I'm desperate to learn.
Take me to your places,
This time its your turn.
***
I will support your dreams and wishes,
Help them to come true.
I would walk along broken glass,
Just to be with you.
***
You are the sun in the sky,
A fish in the sea,
A song bird singing,
A big part of me.
***
I want you to know that i love you,
You will forever be in my heart.
You bless my live with so much pleasure,
Without you I'd fall apart.

2 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

it was nice write up :)..

urs..hemu..

Aparna said...

hey thanks hem. how are you?

New updates:

" The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way. "

Aparna