February 20, 2009

I Am Nervous About Getting Married

My fiancé and I are getting married. Things are going well for us. I am feeling nervous about our upcoming marriage. I’ve also been having difficulty sleeping at night and when I do fall asleep, I wake up feeling very anxious after having a bad dream. My fiancé keeps trying to get me to talk about it, but I don’t want to. We have a good relationship.
Many people see marriage as an ideal; two people in love that promise to be faithful and committed in a lifetime partnership while surmounting all difficulties. I have been dating my fiancé for about 3 months. He is kind and good to me. But honestly, I can't figure out why I am so nervous about it.

5 comments:

Yamini Meduri said...

dont worry dear..it will be fine with you too..!!!

have a great life together..!!!

Aparna Raavi said...

hay yamini thanks dear

SMRITI said...

Dear Aparna,

I cant imagine how it must be for u, but I guess it is normal to feel anxious. I dont really know what to say, but I just hope you and your fiance have a happy and beautiful life together.. And maybe a few months/years into the marriage you can tell him about these anxious sleepless nights and who knows, he might be Feeling the same way :)

Take care sweetie... :) Hugs :)

You are blog-rolled! :) WILL keep coming back.

Aparna Raavi said...

hay smriti thanks for your concern.

Ankita said...

hii

this is my first time on ur blog... liked it..will keep comin


chill yaar ...dont be nervous, if u feel tensed talk to ur fiance..:)

all the best