If I’m being real…
Most days in the beginning felt like this:
- Posting consistently but second-guessing every caption
- Watching others “win” and wondering what I was missing
- Hearing “just run ads” or “just stay consistent” and feeling stuck in between
- I wasn’t lazy.
- I wasn’t confused.
- I was just not taught how sales actually works.
When Effort Didn’t Match Results
I did the things we’re told to do:
- Show up daily
- Create content
- Try organic
- Experiment with paid
And still…
- Some days the engagement was good, but the income wasn’t.
- Some days the clicks were there, but the conversations went nowhere.
That gap is frustrating.
And if you’ve felt it, you’re not alone.
The Silent Struggle Nobody Talks About
Here’s the part most people don’t say out loud:
- It’s uncomfortable to “sell” when you don’t feel confident doing it.
- So instead, we:
- Over-educate
- Over-post
- Over-hope
- Hoping someone will just get it and buy.
I did that too.
Not because I didn’t believe in what I was sharing,
but because I didn’t yet believe in my ability to guide someone to a decision.
The Moment It Started Making Sense
Things didn’t change overnight.
But they shifted when I realized:
- Salesmanship isn’t pressure.
- It’s conversation.
- It’s clarity.
- It’s listening more than talking.
Once I stopped trying to convince and started trying to understand,
everything felt lighter.
- My content felt more natural.
- My DMs felt less awkward.
- My confidence stopped depending on likes.
If This Sounds Like You…
If you’ve ever thought:
- “I’m doing everything but it’s not converting”
- “I don’t want to sound salesy”
- “I just want this to feel natural”
You’re not behind.
You’re just at the stage where marketing has done its job
and sales skill is the missing bridge.
Final Reminder
- Everyone starts with effort.
- Everyone struggles with clarity.
- Everyone feels awkward before they feel confident.
Growth isn’t about choosing paid or organic.
It’s about learning how to communicate value like a human being.
You’re not failing.
You’re learning.
And that phase?
It’s part of the journey.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment