Have you ever posted something you knew was valuable…
and still felt like you were talking into the void?
I've been there. Many times.
That's exactly why I started paying attention not to my own posts but to other people's comment sections.
When you slow down and read what people are actually writing under competitor content, something interesting happens:
You stop guessing.
You stop assuming.
You start connecting.
I see real humans saying things like:
"I'm overwhelmed."
"I tried this before."
"I just want something simple that works."
Those aren't objections.
They're open doors.
Understanding and identifying your dream buyer through competitor analysis isn't about being clever.
It's about being present.
So here's a simple engagement check for you 👇
When you scroll today, don't look for ideas to post.
Look for patterns in people.
And if this post described where you are right now
or reminded you of something you've been feeling but couldn't name
drop a ❤️, a "me", or even a quiet DM.
No funnels.
No pitch.
Just a conversation between people who are learning to listen better.

No comments:
Post a Comment