I thought that too.
That's why I stayed stuck in the "just looking" zone for a long time
likes, a few comments, zero sales.
Then I learned the difference that changed everything 👇
❌ A PLAN POSTS CONTENT
✅ A STRATEGY MOVES PEOPLE
A plan says:
- Post daily
- Be consistent
- Share links
A strategy asks:
- What is my audience feeling right now?
- What belief is stopping them from buying?
- What story will move them ONE step forward today?
Sales don't happen when you post more.
Sales happen when people feel understood.
💡 HERE'S THE SHIFT I MADE
I stopped posting like a marketer.
I started posting like someone who had been there.
Instead of:
👉 "Check out this offer"
I posted:
👉 "I know what it feels like to watch others win while you're still 'just looking.'"
And suddenly…
- Comments increased
- DMs opened up
- People asked for links without me pushing
🔥 WHY THIS WORKS ON FACEBOOK
Facebook is not a sales platform.
It’s an emotion platform.
People buy when they feel:
- Seen
- Safe
- Certain
- Ready
Your strategy is to guide them through those emotions
not rush them to the checkout.
🧠 AUTHORITY TRUTH (READ THIS TWICE)
If people aren't buying, it's not because they don't want the offer.
It's because they're not emotionally ready yet.
Your job is not to convince.
Your job is to lead.
✅ WHAT I DO DIFFERENT NOW
- I post to start conversations, not chase sales
- I tell stories before I share systems
- I build belief before I drop links
That's how
"just looking"
turns into
"Where do I sign up?"
💬 CALL TO ACTION (SOFT BUT POWERFUL)
If this post hit you, you're not lazy, late, or broken.
You just need a better strategy not more effort.
Comment “STRATEGY” or DM me “READY”
and I'll show you how I do this step-by-step.

No comments:
Post a Comment